Olivia, Sophia, Muhammad and Oliver were some of the most popular baby names of 2019. They’re classic, timeless names. However, sometimes you don’t want your kids to have the same name as everyone else; you want them to be unique, both in name and personality.
But there’s a fine line between giving them a name no one else will have, and going way out of the box.
Global parenting site Parents.com did some digging and came up with this list of the worst baby names of 2019. Thankfully, only a small handful of parents thought it was a good idea to give their babies these 20 names.
Worst girl names for 2019:
- Chardonnay (just imagine yelling this out in the playground!)
- Any (just why?!)
- Vegas (just think of that famous Vegas saying and you'll quickly see why this is a really bad idea)
Worst boy baby names for 2019:
- Kingmessiah (talk about a lot of pressure to live up to your name)
- Yugo (in case you didn’t know, the Yugo is famous for being one of the worst cars ever made)
- Pinches (apparently seven sets of parents thought this name was a good idea…)
- Xxayvier (at least no one will have his handle on Instagram)