1. Keep feet clean and dry in comfortable sneakers or better yet, western-inspired boots.
2. Opt for floral or animal inspired prints to hide the dust and grime you'll inevitably encounter trekking through dry grounds.
3. Stay sun-safe (and fashion-forward) by working a hat and coloured sunglasses into your look.
4. On a super hot day, a cropped crocheted top paired with a skirt or jeans will take your festival look further.
5. A festival staple since the 70s, overalls and playsuits are an easy throw on option. Perfect for when you’re three days in and don't feel like to thinking about it too much.
6. Go hands-free and stay organised with a small crossbody bag.
7. Individuality is key! So keep it personal and layer up with your favourite jewellery pieces. There will be no better opportunity to wear them all at once.