Soap & Glory’s Sugar Crush Spray is the scent in question, a “citrusy bright” blend of lemon and elemi essential oils mixed with vanilla musk, sweet lime, ginger and a sprinkling of brown sugar.
The handbag-friendly, kitsch packaging also explains the appeal.
See the full list of Mecca’s best-selling scents below:
- Byredo Gypsy Water, $230
- Escentric Molecule 01, $118
- Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Spray, $6
- Byredo Bal D’Afrique, $230
- Byredo Mojave Ghost, $230
- Comme des Garcons Wonderwood, $162
- Diptyque Do Son EDT, $146
- Byredo Gypsy Water roll-on, $77
- Byredo Rose Of No Man’s Land, $230
- Philosykos EDT, $146
This article previously appeared on marie claire.