There is only one Oprah. To celebrate the icon on this month's cover of InStyle Australia, we're revisiting her most profound words of wisdom.
1. “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.”
2. “You can have it all. Just not all at once.”
3. "Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher."
4. "Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."
5. "Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure."
6. "Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness."
7. "Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it."
8. "My idea of heaven is a great big baked potato and someone to share it with."
9. "I want all the girls watching here and now to know that a new day is on the horizon! And when that new day finally dawns, it will be because of a lot of magnificent women, many of whom are right here in this room tonight, and some pretty phenomenal men, fighting hard to make sure that they become the leaders who take us to the time when nobody ever has to say, ‘Me too’ again."
10. "The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate."
For more with Oprah Winfrey, pick up the April issue of InStyle Australia, available March 15th.
Arielle TsoukatosArielle is our Senior Digital Beauty & Lifestyle Editor, you can find her words on InStyle, marie claire and Women's Health.