Though travel is all about immersing yourself in other cultures and doing the whole 'Eat Pray Love' thing, we'd be lying if we said we'd never gone to a tourist attraction just because everyone else was doing it.
We're all guilty of visiting popular holiday destinations just because they're plastered all over social media - after all, no one can claim to have all the original ideas when it comes to finding the right destination!
But, to save you a little time when it comes to holiday ~inspiration~ the good people over at Instagram have released their 2017 'Year In Review,' which includes important travel data to keep you up to date on the hottest trends.
The top most Instagrammed cities of 2017 are New York City, Moscow, and London - for a full breakdown of *that* list click here - but the social media platform have taken things a step further and identified the ten most 'grammed locations of the year, too.
Below, you can check out the spots that scored the most love on the 'gram in 2017 - beware, there's a whole lot of Disney in here. Happy scrolling!
1. Disneyland, Anaheim, USA
2. Times Square, New York City, USA
3. Central Park, New York City, USA
4. Tour Eiffel, Paris, France
5. Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo, Japan
6. Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Orlando, USA
7. Musée du Louvre, Paris, France
8. Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn, USA
9. Disney California Adventure Park, Anaheim, USA
10. Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas, USA