Do you ever think back to your 2009 MySpace page (or worse still, your 2007 Bebo page) and question everything about yourself as a human being?
"Why am I so cringeworthy in retrospect?" we ask as we stare at photos filled with cropped pants and terrible hair. In good news, we're not alone.
You're about to feel all kinds of connected to Kim Kardashian West as we explore her 10 greatest - and by that we mean, most cringeworthy - old tweets.
1. When she spelt sweet potato as "seet potatoe"
2. When she tried to be down with the ~surf lingo~
3. When she was excited about being on the jumbo-tron at a Knicks game
4. When she openly revealed she had been charged for doing something illegal, then complained about it
5. When she was a ranch dressing connoisseur
6. When she didn't have staff to help her change fire alarm batteries
7. When she unashamedly asked Diddy to follow her back (respect, KKW. We wish we could do this)
8. When she asked the big questions
9. When she admired James Blunt's emotional tunes
10. When she was less famous than Jennifer Love Hewitt
Now... don't you feel better about all the whacky things you've ever put out into the interwebs? If Kim managed to become a very successful businesswoman despite her love of tweeting every random thought that pops into her head, then you too can move on. Hashtag blessings.