1. Middleton has worn an off-shoulder cut before, but this Alexander McQueen gown isn’t quite as prim as her usual choices. With its breezy, flamenco-inspired silhouette and ruffle detailing, the bright red look garnered many a dancing lady emoji comparison.
2. Edgy is not usually a word we would associate with Middleton, but just look at the jagged pleats on this standout dress by polish designer Gosia Baczynska! Bonus points for the oversized pearl jewellery.
3. It's true, black and nude pumps go with everything, but they don’t exactly push the fashion envelope. Enter Prada’s wavy strap sandals: the princess has worn the super-cool heels numerous times over the last month (in two different colour ways), and we can’t get enough.
4. The Royal tastemaker got it spot-on in this flirty Dolce & Gabbana design. And while pretty printed dresses aren’t rare for Middleton, this is the first time we’ve seen her try something so bold and graphic.
5. One word: Gucci. Alessandro Michele’s Gucci has been on everyone’s radar the past few seasons thanks to its uniquely off-kilter take on outfitting. Though Kate’s pick leans more toward the demure, the fact that she chose to wear the label is a statement in itself—this is one royal who's keeping up with the world of fashion.