It's Beyonce's world, we're just living in it. Nothing proves this further than the 2017 list of the world's highest-paid women in music.
Forbes released their annual list today, which takes into account the pre-tax income of each artist between June 1, 2016, and June 1, 2017.
Naturally, the Lemonade singer topped the list with a whopping $105million USD ($139million AUD). Her number one album and subsequent world tour were major factors in her high income and top-place ranking.
Beyonce was followed by Adele, who took out second place with $69million USD ($91.3million AUD) after her 25 world tour.
See the full list below, which features Taylor Swift, Celine Dion and more!
1. Beyoncé ($105million USD; $13.9million AUD)
2. Adele ($69million USD; $91.3million AUD)
3. Taylor Swift ($44 million USD; $58.2million AUD)
4. Celine Dion ($42million USD; $55.6million AUD)
5. Jennifer Lopez ($38million USD; $50.3million AUD)
6. Dolly Parton ($37million USD; $49million AUD)
7. Rihanna ($36million USD; $47.6million AUD)
8. Britney Spears ($34million USD; $45million AUD)
9. Katy Perry ($33million USD; $43.7million AUD)
10. Barbra Streisand ($30million USD; $39.7million AUD)