Nicole Warne inspires her two million social media followers with beautiful new pictures every single day. As one of the fashion nominees for InStyle's Women Of Style awards, we admire her keen eye for fashion.
From her envy-inducing travelgrams, to her eye for detail, Nicole’s Instagram @GaryPepperGirl is a smorgasbord of fashion and lifestyle inspiration. As we launch full-speed ahead into cold days of autumn, we take our cue from five of her best trans-seasonal looks.
1. Nicole pairs a light Ellery dress with long black boots and a Scanlon Theodore coat.
2. Nicole mixes up burgundy and copper tones for the warmest autumnal hue. A light cami slip dress with a light coat? Perfect for the unpredictable weather.
3. A 3/4 sleeve midi dress by Victoria Beckham is the perfect way to transition.
4. Nicole pairs a frilly white off-the-shoulder top with black culottes (and a black blazer for the cool evening).
5. Who says the mini-dress can't make an appearance after summer? Nicole opts for longer sleeves and light black stockings to add some warmth to her mini.
Meet all the other Women Of Style fashion nominees here.