Ever since we saw Gigi Hadid rocking this silky one-piece, we can't quite get jumpsuits off our mind. And with the '70s disco look ruling the runways of late, we are more than ready to try the trend in real life. Here we've rounded up a mix of options that are guaranteed to have you feeling like a Studio 54 goddess in no time.
1. A ruched sleeve adds a little something extra to a soft silhouette. Mango polyester and elastane, $129.95; mango.com
2. A clean style in all white channels the subtly sexy styles that Halston was famous for in the '70s. Halston Heritage polyester, $782; at netaporter.com
3. A belted two-tone option nods to the past but feels totally modern. Diane von Furstenberg silk, $507; at matchesfashion.com
4. A tuxedo feeling one piece is chic for the office—just add dazzling accessories for evening. Sonia Rykiel viscose and acetate, $561; at theoutnet.com
5. A little lamé number is straight out of the Studio 54 era and a perfect option for your next night out. Topshop polyester, approx $66; topshop.com
This article originally appeared on InStyle.