1. A ruched sleeve adds a little something extra to a soft silhouette. Mango polyester and elastane, $129.95; mango.com
2. A clean style in all white channels the subtly sexy styles that Halston was famous for in the '70s. Halston Heritage polyester, $782; at netaporter.com
3. A belted two-tone option nods to the past but feels totally modern. Diane von Furstenberg silk, $507; at matchesfashion.com
4. A tuxedo feeling one piece is chic for the office—just add dazzling accessories for evening. Sonia Rykiel viscose and acetate, $561; at theoutnet.com
5. A little lamé number is straight out of the Studio 54 era and a perfect option for your next night out. Topshop polyester, approx $66; topshop.com
This article originally appeared on InStyle.