1. She is hilarious: Barber is best known for her clever parodies of celebrity Instagram posts—and for good reason. Her laugh-out-loud reenactments of the weird poses and barely-there outfits that actors, models and influencers upload are pure gold.
2. She has a cult following: 5.3 million fans don't lie. Even the stars are on board with Barber’s brand of humour. A quick scroll through the comedian’s feed and you’ll find comments of praise from the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow and Rosie Huntington-Whitely—both regular subjects of Barber's tongue-in-cheek posts.
3. She has infiltrated the fashion pack: Last September, Tom Ford invited Barber to New York Fashion Week where the duo proceeded to mock the designer’s fittings process, as well as the art of strutting the runway. Walk, walk, fashion baby.
4. She is Australian: That’s right, we can claim one of the funniest women on Instagram as our own. Famous fans aside, the homegrown comedian resides on the NSW Central Coast with her family (hello #hothusband), and has been working in the Aussie entertainment industry for over a decade. Barber's previous acting gigs include roles on All Saints and Home and Away.
5. She has written a book: Comedian, actor and… author! Barber’s book Challenge Accepted! was released last year, and is a must-read for a heartfelt and hysterical insight into her journey so far.