Blake Lively is currently serving up a series of impressive looks on the press tour for her latest film, All I See Is You.
From her hyacinth Roland Mouret gown for an appearance on Jimmy Fallon, to her white suit by Ralph & Russo at the film's first premiere, the actress has proved she is still the reigning Queen of the red carpet.
Yet nothing could prepare us for today, when Blake stepped out in an impressive number of couture ensembles in one day.
While promoting her film The Age of Adaline in 2015, Blake set the bar high by wearing 10 different outfits in 24 hours. Who's to say she won't beat her own record as the press tour continues?
Take a peek at her five stunning looks from today in New York City.
1. Brandon Maxwell banana-yellow matching top and pants with Lorraine Schwartz earrings
2. An Oscar de la Renta gown with leopard print heels
3. A Chanel houndstooth jumpsuit with a Chanel dice bag and sparkling Christian Louboutin heels
4. A Ralph Lauren three piece-suit
5. A blue coat with a striped pale blue skirt and floral boots
6. A silver naked dress with fringing, and a white coat
7. A navy blue sequin Monse jersey with fringing