1. Chanel Le Lift Firming—Anti-Wrinkle Flash Eye Revitalizer, $194; davidjones.com.au
Chanel’s vitamin-enriched serum rolls on to lift tired eyes. Add the patches to intensify results.
2. Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Cream, $49; olay.com.au
This peptide-filled brightening cream targets fine lines, puffiness and dark circles.
3. Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix, $115; esteelauder.com.au
An intensely hydrating, skin-strengthening serum that repairs damage overnight.
4. 111SKIN Celestial Black Diamond Eye Cream, $318; at mecca.com.au
With a focus on brightening and smoothing, this luxe formula contains black diamond powder.
5. Sampar The Impossible Eye Cream Pen, $49; at myer.com.au
Vitamin C and illuminators combine for a highlighter and treatment in one.
6. Lustre Co. Gold Glow 24K Eye Mask, $39.95 (pack of 5); lustreco.com.au
Skin-plumping collagen, cooling aloe vera and gold nano-particles work together to fake eight hours of sleep.
7. bareMinerals Ageless Genius Firming & Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Cream, $70; at mecca.com.au
Charged with a trio of potent peptides and shea butter to nourish and rejuvenate, this rich treatment helps banish visible signs of ageing.