Important fact of life: Quality concealer is your undercover best friend. The right formula can cover up dark circles, camouflage pesky zits, mask redness, even out your skin tone all without creasing, caking, and smearing. From affordable pharmacy buys like Maybelline's Age Rewind Concealer to beauty counter splurges such as M·A·C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer, scroll to discover our pick of the best concealers to try now.
10. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles, $19; at priceline.com.au
Maybelline's best-selling formula is a fan-favourite because of its affordable price point, plus the fact that it covers imperfections while simultaneously fighting signs of ageing. It does all of the above with a radiant (not cakey) finish.
9. Bare Minerals bareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer, $30; at mecca.com.au
An innovative serum and concealer in-one to instantly hide the look of dark circles while hydrating and treating the sensitive skin around your eyes.
8. RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up, $52; at mecca.com.au
This lightweight formula is perfect for combination and acne-prone skin, the "un" cover-up camouflages skin imperfections and brightens under-eye circles.
7. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat - Radiant Touch, $70; at mecca.com.au
Beloved by celebrity makeup artists, beauty editors, and bloggers alike. First launched over 25 years ago with the intention to give skin the same natural glow as a room with ideal lighting conditions, the multi-use pen can be considered the photo filter of the pre-Instagram era.
6. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, $44; at mecca.com.au
A creamy radiant concealer that provides full-coverage on blemishes and skin imperfections. No wonder it was voted by more than 10, 000 Australians as the winner of the MECCA Beauty Election 2018 in the Concealer category.
5. M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer, $42; at maccosmetics.com.au
4. Elf Stick Concealer, $9; at adorebeauty.com.au
Elf's stick concealer is surprising thick delivering flawless coverage. The twist-up applicator makes it the perfect product to keep in your handbag, desk drawer and glove box because, at this price, you can afford to have three!
3. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Anti-Aging Concealer, $42; at sephora.com.au
Loaded with skin-loving ingredients, including collagen, hyaluronic acid and nourishing vitamins, this concealer will love you back.
2. Marc Jacobs Remedy Concealer Pen, $52; at sephora.com.au
This next-generation concealer brightens, hydrates, and soothes the skin while providing the coverage you need for a fresh, bright-eyed finish.
1. Estee Lauder Double WearStay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer, $40; at esteelauder.com.au
Boasting 15 hours of full coverage, this seamless concealer never creases. Seriously. The oil-free formula is infused with hydrating minerals that make blending a breeze.