1. Ciaté London Glow-To Illuminating Blush in Date Night, $38; at mecca.com.au
As the name suggests, date night is the perfect shimmering shade for a night out.
2. Dermaviduals Deco Blush in Light Rose, $50; dermaviduals.com.au
For blemish-prone or sensitive skin, this mineral formula is free of fragrances, silicones and emulsifiers.
3. Tom Ford Cheek Color in Ravish, $90; at davidjones.com.au
Ideal for the timid, Tom Ford’s finely milled blush blends seamlessly for a subtle flush of colour.
4. Nars Liquid Blush in Hot Tin Roof, $44; at mecca.com.au
Tap this luxe liquid over cheeks in layers to build intensity.
5. Benefit Gogotint Cheek & Lip Stain, $55; benefitcosmetics.com/au
A concentrated multi-tasker that adds a long-lasting stain—it’s great for lips, too
6. Zoeva Strobe Gel in Eos, $21.50; zoevacosmetics.com
Thanks to glittering gold flecks, this water-weight gel blurs the line between blush and highlighter.
7. BareMinerals Gen Nude Blush in Pink Me Up, $35; at mecca.com.au
Infused with light-reflecting pearls, this powder is soft and easily buildable.
8. Maybelline New York Master Blush Palette, $21.95; at priceline.com.au
A versatile palette allows you to play with punchy pigment in a spectrum of shades.