Our girl Kate Moss has a role in the upcoming Love Actually sequel, and in other news the world is officially hashtag blessed.
The supermodel's role in Red Nose Day Actually was confirmed by director Emma Freud, who shared this image of Kate and Andrew Lincoln (Mark) doing press shots. "Oh. What's SHE doing here?" Emma wrote on Twitter.
No word yet on what exactly her storyline might be, perhaps she's the new girlfriend for Liam Neeson's Daniel? He did date Claudia Schiffer at the end of the original, after all.
So far, we don't know much about the film other than the fact that turtleneck's are back in all their wintry glory.
Oh, and a few other things:
1. Daniel and Sam (Thomas Brodie-Sangster) are still an adorable step-father and son duo.
2. Sam is still seeing Joanna (Olivia Olson).
3. Rufus (Rowan Atkinson) is back as the most annoying shop assistant ever.
4. Prime Minister David (Hugh Grant) is still PM, and married to Natalie (Martine McCutcheon).
5. Peter (Chiwetel Ejiofor) and Juliet (Keira Knightley) are still together.
6. And Mark still loves her.
If that's not giving you all the feelings, we don't know what will.
Red Nose Day Actually airs in the U.K. on the 24th of March 2017.