Thanks to celebrity make-up artist Charlotte Tilbury, we now know all of the make-up secrets of Amal Clooney… well, at least all of the products that were used to paint her face for the premiere of Suburbicon at the Venice Film Festival recently. Hey, we’ll take what we can get.
Tilbury- who counts the who’s who of Hollywood as clients- think Kate Moss, Sienna Miller, Rosie Huntington- Whiteley, Miranda Kerr (to name a few), posted this mesmerising video on her Instagram, and shared the how to below. Now all you need is that dress…
- Skin was prepped with Tilbury’s Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask to smooth, brighten and tighten.
- Dewy finish and make-up base courtesy of the Magic Cream moisturiser. Tilbury claims this is her secret weapon for red carpet- ready skin- and we’ve used it- she’s onto something.
- Fresh eyes due to the Magic Eye Rescue. What newborn twins?
- Amal’s base was a mix of Tilbury’s Magic Foundation in shades 5 and 7, followed up with The Retoucher Concealer in 3 and Mini Miracle Eye Wand in 2 around the eyes and nose where needed.
- Contour created with the Hollywood Contour Wand in medium/dark and contrasted by the Hollywood Beauty Light Wand highlighter on top of her cheekbones for a faux glow.
- Strong brows defined by Brow Lift in Supermodel- because we all know brows bring together your make-up like nothing else.
- Amal’s eyes were then enhanced with Eyes to Mesmerise cream eyeshadow in Marie Antoinette, before Rock 'n' Kohl liquid eyeliner pencil in Barbarella Brown was applied to form a feline flick. Tilbury finished with Full Fat Lashes mascara.
- The youthful cheek colour was thanks to the Beachstick in Moonbeach, Las Salinas and Formentera.
- Finally, for that classic lip colour, Tilbury mixed Matte Revolution lipstick in Love Liberty with The Queen for a bespoke hue.