Listen and learn! No-one dishes out the smart advice quite like he does.
1. "The age rules are foolish. Don't dress to go with your age. Dress to go with your body. So much depends on your self-image! I know women over 49 who love their legs, and girls at 29 who hate their arms. So don't let those rules dictate what you wear."
2. "Stop hiding behind your clothes. They need to be the same shape as you. Don't wear an hourglass dress if you're straight up and down, but do wear one if you're curvy. Not being aware of your own shape causes the biggest mistakes."
3. "The minute you put on three-quarter or bracelet sleeves, your arms will look longer and thinner. And what
woman hates her wrists?"
4. "However, women do hate their ankles, big time. You can bind them in booties and gladiator sandals, but there's an easier way. A very high heel or wedge with a thin ankle strap will always slim your ankles."
5. "Jackie Kennedy was the greatest fashion editor, dressing brilliantly for each of her roles. Take a page from her book: focus on simple shapes, stay clear of patterns and pick clothes in quality fabrics."
6. "If you have broad shoulders, don't hide them. A halter-neck top or a racerbacktank is your best friend."
7. "When women look at other women who are stylish, what they always notice is the play of opposites: it's the trench coat over the sequinned shift. What's so appealing is dressing like you didn't stress over it."